Mariscrap

dimanche 30 juin 2013

DST July blog Train "Welcome to my World " : freebie


Hi Ladies, I didn't resist to join all my frieds of DST for this "Welcome to my World" blog train.
Here is my part PU/S4h  coordinated with the palette of this amazing Blog train...enjoyed!!!


Here you go:
They will be coming to you from:
http://outsidetheboxdesignstudio.blogspot.com/  Outside the Box Design Studio
and after you will go to
Snackpackgu's Designs   http://snackpackgu.blogspot.com/

You will be able to find the whole list here:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/insider/dst-blog-train-may-2013/


And you will find my whole kit "Welcome to my World" on store as well !!!! come and share with me from Paris, France and taste the french flavour of scrap...I made also a template freebie about it!!! Have fun.


























Et en plus un p'tit template en freebie!!!


Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir.

Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

9 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for the train kit - I love your papers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your part of the train! Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you. I love the window looking out to the tower.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for this lovely freebie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merci pour ces magnifiques freebies !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. merci beaucoup - for your part of the train.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the window frame. Thank you very much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you for both the mini and the template. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Bonjour Marie,
    Je suis frustrée : j'adore le bon pain et je n'ai plus de beurre à la maison. Bon, je vais prendre un thé...sans rien.
    Merci beaucoup pour ces jolis embellissements, la Tour Eiffel est mignonne...
    Franglaise ♥ ☼

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...